Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Brandons place

 Just applied stripper. It has dried and now its ready for me to sand then paint! I'm still searching for that perfect shade.
 Going in a little girls room. The shade has been stripped and the base has been painted to match her room.
I'm thinking black
                                                                   

 Do not have a before picture but it was chipped black. I'm finishing off with white, then some fabric to fill in the panels and a votive holder for the candle.

 painting a bronze color and then stenciling on some trees to go with the tribal theme in the room. You can still see the chipped paint from before (gold was the original color).


 I'm taking gold out of the picture because all the brass fixtures are becoming black or silver. More updated and less dated. So the gold on the lamp will most likely become bronze or copper.
 These have been totally recovered with fabric and will be artwork in the master bedroom.
 I have already started painting stripes, just following the plaster lines. Copper, silver and black!
 You can't really tell in this picture but the finish has started to wear off. Its such a great shape and I do like the color so it will stay about the same just have a new coat!
 A new coat of white paint and new cover since it has been ruined my rust, and it will be brand new! Its partner up above will hang right next to it but at different heights. They will go in the guest bath.

 These were just 49 cent placemats, but light shines through them so great. They will go in front of a light behind the bar in the living room. Just to add something fun to the background of the bar.
My goal and my clients is to have the living room and guest bathroom done by May 18th for a celebration they are having at the house! I can do it, I can do it! Wish me luck and of course more pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment